You're In my heart ♥
What a day....Slept in class for 3 periods today..Bad Bad Girl!! Hahaha! I'm just too sleepy la. On the phone with someone* last night for 2 hours that made me slept late.. But anyways.. Thanks to this someone* soO much for cheering me up =) Or not i'll be in tears for the whole night.. T.T.
NICK.. Now i deeply understand the reason for you to make this decision. Greatest respect to you from the deep down of my heart.. But please.. Respect yourself too. Don't turn back to the way like how u live last time. You'll have a bright future if you really put all your heart in and work for it! I see the potential in you, don't waste it. I'm Sorry too. Comparisons are made because of perfection. For now, let's just treasure every moment we had and hide our sweetest memory deeply in our hearts. Good Luck to you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment