Sunday, August 15, 2010

THE FAMILY




Dear Chen Hui Yun.. Sorry my dear.. I was just playing just now.. I'll add you later.. hahaha!! who asked you to join them n spam my wall!! ERGH!! Lols.. Really miss you much la!










Baby Justin.. I had a great time with you last night.. It has been so long i didn't see you guys already.. Miss my laughter right?? WAKAKAKA!!



Darling Lulu!! Didn't see you for few weeks only.. You have slimmed down girl!! lols.. imma sad la.. everyone says i'm fat.. but seriously, i really put on alot of weight la.. everyday eating CHOCOLATES.. Hahaha!!








Bro Ray Lee.. Hey you!! when you only wanna meet up with us?? But must inform me earlier ya! Cause i'm a busy woman.. HAHAHA!! Anyways.. Thanks for caring me.. Whenever i'm feeling sad you're the one that will know.. Thanks alot!! MWAKS!!










No comments:

Post a Comment