So tired of wearing a mask on my face
So used to putting a smile on my face
My laughter sounds so real
But My heart is crying all the time
And i cant explain why
I'm feeling empty inside my heart.
I don't know where i belong to..
My family?
My mum...
she loves me much
she worries about me
she did everything for my own good
but she doesn't know what i really want
she doesn't know how i feel
i know she loves me.
but i cant feel the warmth of the love T.T
Mum..
No matter what happens
No matter what arguments we go through..
I still love you..
just that i don't know how to express it
But you're still my one and only MUMMY!!
My school?
It's a place where i laugh the most and smile the most
It's true that i spend great times with them.
Sometimes i just feel that i still cant fit in
But i really like them..
Some of them are awesome!
But i hate rumors!!
Is gossiping that fun??
Everyone have their own style of living their life
A true friend will accept how you are..
You don't know me.. Please don't judge me.
It really hurts..
HIM??
I want to tell him...
I no longer belong to you.
Now that i'm not with you
I feel even lonelier
I don't know who to talk to..
You're the one that know me soO well..
But i cant depend and rely on you anymore..
Feel so lost without you by my side..
But i got to get use to it..
Feel so lost without you by my side..
But i got to get use to it..
My FAMILY (friends)
They all have their own life..
They won't be with you every single minute
It all goes back to ~IM STILL ALONE
I'm glad that i still have
CHEN HUI YUN and JuSTIN LEE~
Thx to both of you..
~MWAKS~
PRIDE COMES BEFORE A FALL
So true...
I'm not the Jowelyn like those days anymore
I've lost a lot..
For now..
Learn to be independent
Looking forward..
Step into a new life
A new beginning a new chapter
To a totally different life and person!!
Just want a simple life..
SPM is everything to me now
SPM is everything to me now
Cut out all the nonsense things in my life..
No comments:
Post a Comment