Sunday, August 22, 2010

WHAT A DAY ♥


What a Sunday...Went to church for 2nd service^^Enjoyed the Yc's SUPERHERO sunday today. 

On the way back from church.. On the way to meet my 'Family'


Well.. after church.. I met up with my 'FAMILY'. I've got something to settle with them today

 Something that annoyed me for the whole night..ERGH!! Hate it!!

 Told her off indirectly. I guess that insecure girl wouldn't do it again!!Or not.... You better watch 

out!! Don't try to fool me!!!



 

baby justin
bii yee
darling lulu















Someone asked me what's my interest this morning. Hmm.. Singing? Dancing? Performing? 

Acting?? I've got  soO MUCH things that i like.. hahaha!! 

But my favourite is still POOL!! SoO ADDICTED TO IT!!




hahahaha!! what is that soh lou trying to do???
Went to play POOL in the evening^^ stupid Mark n Sean FFK!! Is Setapak that hard to come??? NOOB!! ergh... hahahaha!!



Spent a great day with my 'family' today^^ All thanks to Justin, Joey, Lulu, Lok, Jake, eiki...etc...

HMM...Nothing to write about my day...hahahaha!! well.. got to study now.. 

SEJARAH!! I'm coming for you...!!

Stay TUNED!! CIAOZ~

No comments:

Post a Comment