Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Phew finally!! TRIALS 1 is over!! Today was the last day of my trials. I admit that i didn't do pretty well for this time's exam. But i certainly had improve compared to last exam.. Well. I'll work harder! 2 more weeks is 2nd trials. Get it? It's just break for 2 weeks and the next big 2nd SPM trials is coming!! Ergh... i have already been under alot of strain recently.. Gosh!! Give me a release! Anyways.. Finally got the chance to sit in front of the pc surfing the net.. and of course.. Updating my blog =) Well.. i don't wanna hear from YOU saying that im grounded! I'm set free for this week! one week only! not that over right?? Lols.. 

Something happend last weekend. Met him. Tears drop again. He didn't know that. Stupid shop playing some emo songs really brought my mood down. All the memories flashed back! I tried to blend into the scenery, no one notice that i was actually crying. Well. i gave you a really big smile. as u wanted to see from me. I'm ALRIGHT =) Looking at you, made my hear beat so fast! This kind of feeling Were so different form the past. Lols. both of us don't even dare to look into each other eyes. Nervous >< Anyways.. was glad to meet you. At least we're now friends.. =)

Heard something today.. it really strikes me!   Felt quite disappointed. although it happened months ago.. It's still in my heart.  Well, as you guys said, it's over just let it be! Okay. I'll accept the fact and face the truth. Will not expect anything anymore. YEA! It was just a mistake. should take it this way...

1 comment:

  1. Jojo~wat had past juz let it be...dun think so much ok??he is juz a pass byer~~i hope u will always happy...and i will always beside u...take good care a!!!~

    ReplyDelete