Our family~ will it last? our friendship~ Is it true?? I have no idea. No doubt we've been through many obstacles together. Just these few days.. many unhappy and unpredictable things happened. Well.. I understand all of you guys too well. So i know what's going on now. Sad to say.. i really can't imagine what will happen next. All of us are facing problems, including me. You guys wouldn't see it. I'm a person that no one can read through my mind.. But i can see through your heart. For now, I'm just too disappointed in you. I love you so much, treated you so good. Did so many things for you, if you had realize. I had Never ever think of wanting to harm you. Whenever you're facing hardship, i am always there for you and endure it together with you. But now what i get? i know you too well.. Sigh! one is leaving us already.. I really feel sorry for her. I guess i'm gonna face the same situation as her too..soon. I just hope all of it is just a dream. You're not satisfy with my character? Tell me off in my face. Or else just bare with me like i always do towards you...I don't like fakers. Act like being so good in front of me but poking me behind my back. You'll hurt me deeply..Maybe some of my characters you really cant accept and take it no more? I'M SORRY~ if i irritated you~ But baby~~ i still love you much!
JOEY YEE~~
Darling.. i missed you much much! although we just spent a few days staying together! But IM ALREADY MISSING YOU BADLY!! I'm so not use to it this morning when i didn't see you sleeping onma bed.. I miss the days where we're always together. SS together in the middle of the night. playing spot the differences and chit chatting the whole night through.. Awww.. how i wish that you could stay inma house longer.. Wearing the same pajamas, wearing the same t-shirt to 3rd floor n study together.. hahaha! But i hope that everything's will be alright for you now.. Don't stress yourself too much kay? Love ya! Take care my darling ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment