Chinese new year is coming soon.. This year's new year will not be a happy chinese new year for me.. Things had changed alot compared to the past few years.. Used to have a really happy family. I used to think that dad & mum were very loving. Unexpectedly all of this was just a dream.. I got to make a decision who to follow.. I got to learn how to be independent from now on and surviving on my own. LOL! People who really know me will think that this is a joke man!! and yesshh i'm talking.. I'm a STUBBORN, FUSSY, PICKY and CHOOSY PAMPERED PRINCESS~ a girl like me i really can't imagine how am i gonna live on my own without my parents around.. Damn emo... Moody this few days in my hometown.. Mummy scolded me. Yes! I'm useless.. she can't stand my attitude and the way i am now anymore . What does this means? Oh this really made my heart bleed.. Looking at the mask on their faces acting around and speaking sarcastically.. I really can't take it no more.. Tears can't cure the pain in my heart.. How i wish i could wake up from this nightmare.. I never ever thought that all this dramatic issues will happen on me.. What's next in my life? Who's gonna support me in my studies and education? I feel my life is so lifeless now.. Partying every night doesn't really give me any satisfaction of anything at all.. Everything i do is so meaningless now.. I have no target at all now. Who to depend on? Who will show me the way? Who will guide me this little 18
year old girl? Well.. I'm all on my own now..


hey :) easy, you're gonna be okay ^^
ReplyDelete