Saturday, October 2, 2010

Things doesn't seem going right

Many unhappy things happened recently. Remaining SILENCE. Our whole family is so fk'ed up with her. She deserves it?? I don't know. It's kinda heart pain seeing her like this. I really have no idea what am i doing now. LOVE YOUR ENEMIES AS YOURSELF? Sigh! Time proves everything. She irritated us. Not our fault to feel that way. SORRY. Learn from your mistakes and from your failures, move forward! But i do know her feelings now. I was in her shoe last time. feeling left out isn't nice. Disliked by girls. Well, I just don't care. What can i do more? It's just me. Accept the fact. It's happening again to me now. It all depends on how others looked at me. I understand the fact where people may not remember exactly what you did or said, but remember how you made them feel. But well. I think there's a misunderstanding.. IGNORED! 

Yang is leaving. Imma gonna miss you badly Yang. Thx for takin care of me! Love ya much!!

Finally.. 'Move move shake shake drop drop' Partayy last night! Woots! It's been so long i didn't party! 3 months if i'm not mistaken. Went there without making up! Awww.. Looked so...indescribable.= = Out of a sudden everyone said on! Oh gosh... Spent a night With my beloved Lulu Joey Justin Ray It wasn't that fun. cause some things annoyed me. It wasn't as fun as last time. I still cant smile from my deepest heart.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment